Saturday, February 25, 2012

A few of the week's highlights via pics

Hello all,

So sorry to say that just as I was completing this week's blog I essentially lost all of my post. In lieu of rewriting everything now, I hope you enjoy the following photos sporadically taken over the course of this past week. I'll be working from home to reassemble the stories I had planned to share, so please excuse a few days delay... and stay tuned.

In the meantime, you all remain in my thoughts and prayers,


Jess...in my new frames, because I did manage to break my glasses within the first month!












Blogshots...


To my delight, the Iced Cream Coffee is actually made with ice cream!
Some resourceful ingenuity. The Zambian wheelchair.
This is Hope. She loves Hannah Montana. She also enjoys an occasional game of Scrabble on my ipad. Finally, she far prefers sweeping to washing dishes, although both are counted among her chores at Auntie Sue's guest house.

No comments:

Post a Comment